Your student health fee covers medical care only at the Health Center. All services outside of the Health Center (e.g. X-rays or hospitalization) are not covered by your health fee. Many students are covered under their parents' or their own medical insurance plans. For those who are not, a student health policy is available through many insurance carriers.

For all international students and graduate students receiving a graduate assistantship, it is mandatory to have medical insurance coverage. If a private coverage is not carried, then coverage is available through United Healthcare. 

For more information regarding the health insurance policy, please visit:

United Healthcare

Customer Service