The two-story fitness area was intentionally designed for individuals of all fitness levels. Below are lists of all of our different kinds of strength and cardio machines, equipment available for rental, and track information.
Workout Spaces - Fitness Floor, Functional Training, Multi-Activity Space, Track
- Hours of operations have been modified for additional disinfecting and cleaning procedures to be implemented including midday closures from 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Cardio and strength equipment including free weights are available at a limited capacity to increase physical distancing
- Stretching mats and rollers will now be located behind the equipment desk and are available for checkout while on the fitness floor. These mats may not be used in a group fitness setting
- Yoga mats, gloves, straps, wrist wraps, and other porous materials are no longer available for checkout/use
- Basketballs, weight belts and jump romes will still be available for checkout at the equipment desk
Fall 2020 General Cleaning Procedures
- Staff regularly cleans the fitness floor in zones throughout the day so all equipment/spaces are cleaned consistently
- Staff will disinfect all high-touch surfaces and lounge/seating areas every 2 hours
- The Campus Center uses 2XL antibacterial wipes in their wipe stations for workout equipment, Lysol wipes for checkout equipment and/or disinfectant spray
- All members are encouraged to wipe down equipment before and after every use, and to utilize the hand sanitizer stations provided throughout the facility
- Each piece of equipment will be wiped down upon the return of each item