West Georgia Outdoors' climbing wall offers UWG students, faculty and staff an alternative way to exercise and socialize for free. Located in the Campus Center, the climbing wall measures 48 feet tall and can be used by climbers of all skill levels (no experience necessary). Climbers have the option to boulder, top rope or sport climb.
- Monday - Thursday: 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
- Friday, Feb. 28: Closed for staff training
- Friday, April 24: Closed for Lake Day at John Tanner (all WGO staff will be at John Tanner)
- Tuesday, April 28 - Thursday, May 7: Closed for routesetting/inventory