Congratulations! We're ecstatic that you and your student want to Go West!
Ted Hall, Parent of UWG Grad
The University of West Georgia strives to help your student transition to UWG as easily and seamlessly as possible. For this reason and many more, UWG was named USG Institution of the Year. We think that UWG can be the best fit for your student.
UWG understands this is an incredibly exciting time for you and your student! We also understand that the admissions process can be overwhelming! UWG's Office of Undergraduate Admissions offers multiple points of contact to alleviate this feeling. Your student's personal Admissions Representative can be an invaluable resource for students considering applying to UWG. As soon as your student starts an application, your student's personal Application Assistant can help your student through the entire Application Process. When it comes time to register for Orientation and register for classes, your student's Admissions Representative will be available to make sure your student gets the assistance they need. UWG's Office of Undergraduate Admissions strives to help your student through the admission process beginning to end, and we welcome any questions that come up for you or your student.
- Please encourage your student to check their email regularly for critical updates, information, and visit opportunities.
- Encourage your student to login to Begin West regularly to check on the status of their Application.
- Register for one of our many Visit opportunities to get to know UWG better.
- Freshman Resources
- Move on When Ready (Dual-Enroll) Information
- Transfer Resources
- UWG Newnan
- Cost of Attendance
- Housing and Residence Life
When your student Goes West, so do you!