Thank you for your interest in doing business with The University of West Georgia. UWG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek to develop partnerships with our suppliers to benefit both UWG and our community.
- As a State Entity, we are bound by law to uphold the procurement rules and regulations set forth in the Georgia Procurement Manual as well as the Board of Regents, Business Procedure Manual and the Official Codes of Georgia, OCGA.
- The first step in becoming a successful supplier with the State of Georgia is properly registering your company in the Team Georgia Marketplace registration system.
- We also recommend that Suppliers take advantage of the Online Training Opportunities supplied by The Department of Administrative Services.
- Once registered, the Supplier will have access to the State of Georgia web based bid posting site. The Georgia Procurement Registry (GPR), which publicizes government contract opportunities (RFQ / RFI / RFQC / RFP opportunities). This system provides the option to look up opportunities by agency or by keyword.
- All of the links and detailed information can be found on the Department of Administrative Services Website.
- The Team Georgia Marketplace registration process is free of charge Suppliers.
- The Team Georgia Marketplace help desk is dedicated to assisting suppliers with questions during registration: