What is Access Control Services?

Access Control Services provides both card and key building access to the University of West Georgia for staff, students, contractors, and vendors. We administer, manage and oversee installation and maintnence of the access control systems.

How do I request building access?

Staff members may have their supervisor or Department Access Coordinator submit a Key Request Form and/or card access request to Student access to academic buildings is handled through their respective academic department while access to residence halls is through Housing and Residence Life.

Does Access Control handle security alarms or surveillance cameras?

No, security alarms and surveillance camera systems are managed by University Police. To service these systems, please submit a service request to the Work Information Center.

Where is Access Control located?

Access Control is located at the Facilities Complex in the Lost Pines building, immediately to the left after the vehicle gate.