The College of Education Mobile Innovations Lab
What is the Mobile Innovations Lab?
- The Mobile Innovations Lab is designed to build STEM capacity by offering active learning opportunities that integrate emerging technologies and 21st century skills.
What does the Mobile Innovations Lab offer?
- Hands on STREAM (science, technology, reading, engineering, art, & math) activities
- The latest educational technology* brought to your school or event
- Curricular suggestions for ongoing engagement with STREAM concepts & 21st Century skills
- Inno-Tech’s, our experienced team members, to help with the experience
- Helpful online resources for everything Mobile lab related
- Traveling Trunks available to remain at sites for STREAM extension activities
- Opportunities for UWG on campus field trips
What Educational Technology is currently available?
- Google Virtual Expeditions
- Vex IQ Robotics Kit
- Merge VR Goggles
- Merge AR Cubes
- Oculus Rift
- Little Bits
- Makebot Mini 3D Printer
- Sphero Robot
- Makey Makey
- Jellybox 3D Printer
Packages and Pricing?
- Contact us at Innolab@westga.edu or 678-839-6574 for customized package details