School of Nursing Home at The University of West Georgia
University of West Georgia
School of Nursing Home
- Application available October 1st through February 1st for Summer admission.
- Admits once a year for Summer (June)
- 6 semester program (Carrollton, Main Campus) and 8 semester program (Newnan Campus)
Admissions process, including pre-requisites and application instructions
Click here for a full list of BSN Core Courses
- Certified Nurse Aid Training (CNA)
- Not required for application but required for enrollment in nursing courses (June).
- The only applicants exempt from this requirement are LPNs with an active license.
- If you were previously certified as a CNA but have been out of practice for 2 years or more, re-certification will be required.
- UWG offers CNA courses through Continuing Education for current students.
- You may click on the following link to see a list of State Workforce Investment Board approved training centers compiled by UWG's Continuing Education Department. List of CNA Programs
RN-BSN (RN to Bachelor's Bridge Program):
- Admits once a year for Fall
- Application available online
- Application deadline July 1st for Fall
- Admits once a year for Fall semester
- Application will be offered to eligible RN-BSN Applicants, must be completed no later than the MSN deadline of July 1st