- Faculty members shall be elected to Standing Committees in the spring semester. If vacancies in the committees occur, the THS SON Dean shall appoint faculty to those vacancies.
- Committee members shall serve a minimum of a 2-year term, however; members are encouraged to serve more than one term on a committee to maintain continuity.
- Selection of committee chairs shall occur within the first month of the fall academic term.
- Committee chairs shall serve a maximum of two (2) consecutive years as chair.
- Each Standing Committee shall include tenure track and non-tenure track faculty members.
- Associate members shall be invited to attend meetings, share relevant information, and participate in committee work; voting is reserved for associate members who are active and contributing committee members as determined by the committee chair.
- Students shall be represented on the Standing Committees and invited to share relevant information, discuss issues, and participate in the work of the committee except that of voting.
- student representatives are selected by their peers or recruited by faculty to serve on the standing committees during the fall semester of each academic year;
- students may serve on the same Standing Committee while in the program unless unable or unwilling; if unable or unwilling, a replacement shall be selected;
- at least one (1) student representative from each of the Traditional BSN campuses, one (1) from the RN-BSN program, one (1) from the MSN program and one (1) from the EdD program shall be selected by his/her peers or recruited by faculty to serve on each Standing Committee.