Caring for Students Committee (CSC)
- Minimum of three (3) faculty, one of whom must be tenure track.
2. Purpose(s) and Functions.
The purposes of the Caring for Students Committee (CSC) shall be to facilitate a caring and supportive learning environment for students and develop, recommend, implement, and/or evaluate policies and procedures for students related to:
- Caring Groups;
- student conduct and communication;
- grievance/appeal processes;
- selection of class officers and faculty advisors, as appropriate, and student representatives to the Program and Standing Committees;
- Nurse scholars and honors program
- student awards;
- distribution of scholarship funds;
- school-wide student events and activities;
- communication of student concerns to the faculty.