Caring for Faculty Committee (CFC)
- Minimum of three (3) faculty, one of whom must be tenure track.
2. Purpose(s) and Functions.
The purposes of the Caring for Faculty Committee (CFC) shall be to facilitate a caring and supportive work environment for faculty and develop, recommend, implement, and evaluate policies and procedures related to:
- faculty growth and development related to teaching, scholarship, service, and practice;
- faculty workload
- faculty evaluation and review (annual evaluation and pre-tenure/3rd year, tenure and promotion, and post-tenure review);
- library resources for faculty;
- resources to support faculty and their development;
- review THS SONF Bylaws annually and revise as appropriate;
- review and revise the THS SON Faculty Handbook annually and as needed during the academic year;
- prepare and present a slate of candidates for elected UWG and THS SON committee positions each spring.