Evaluating the Caring Community Committee (ECCC)
Mary Bishop - Chair
- Minimum of three (3) faculty, one of whom must be tenure track.
2. Purpose(s) and Functions.
The purpose of the Evaluating the Caring Community Committee (ECCC) shall be to:
- collect data related to program outcomes from students, graduates, and employers;
- develop, recommend, implement and evaluate the policies and procedures related to the school total plan for evaluation (TPE);
- assist with accreditation activities;
- schedule student advisory meetings;
- conduct community advisory survey;
- review data collected related to program outcomes and make recommendations to THS SONF.